We are a passionate, hardworking team, looking for an enthusiastic team player, who loves working with children to join our friendly, motivated preschool.
As you will be a key worker, you will be required to observe your children, create next steps and complete the planning, whilst being able to have fun!
We are term time only preschool, and our working hours are Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 3.30pm, with the potential extending hours of afterschool clubs.
Important requirements for candidates:
- An excellent command of written/spoken English
- A love of working with young children and the desire to support children to achieve their full potential.
- Preferred requirements:
- A sound knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- NVQ level 2 or NVQ level 3
- Experience in working within a childcare setting
If you feel this could be you or you are looking for a new opportunity within a childcare setting, please contact us
Employee Referral Bonus
If you referred a qualified potential employee to us, you will receive 2 weeks’ worth of free sessions for your child!